Greenfield Real Estate Market Report
All in all, 2014 was a very active year in terms of homes sales in Greenfield. The average price was up, homes continued to sell very quickly, and distressed sales were non-existent.
We are ready for 2015 - and are here to answer any of your Greenfield real estate questions!
- 35 homes sold (51 in 2013)
- Median Days on Market: 38
- Average sold price $427,244 ($361,047 in 2013)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in was $156, ($146 in 2013, $137 in 2012)
- Highest Sale Price: $625,000
- Lowest Sale Price: $285,000 (Hillside)
- Ratio of sold price/original asking price: 97%
- No short sales, HUDs, or bank-owned sales (2 distressed in 2013)
Here is how the home sales broke down by month:
Below is a chart showing the months of inventory throughout the year
(**NOTE: anything under 6 months is considered a Sellers Market,
which covered all of 2014, with the exception of June)