Shenandoah on Smoky Hill is a unique neighborhood in southeast Aurora. It has only one entrance, and entry is restricted to residents and their guests. It is a neighborhood of custom and semi-custom homes that was built between 1977 and 1981.
Amenities for residents include a large pond, community pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, and playgrounds. This neighborhood is also within the highly-regarded Cherry Creek School District.
The Homeowner’s Association website contains photos of the neighborhood and community events, as well as additional community information and documents.
The current real estate market includes both fixer-uppers as well as completely removed homes with top-end finishes.
Sold data (past 6 months):
* 3 properties sold
* Prices (before concessions) were $306,500, $320,00 & $473,000
* Average net sold price per square foot = $128
* Average days on market = 311
Under Contract (as of March 27, 2009):
* 2 properties (note: both are bank-owned and need work)
* List prices $264,900 and $337,000
* Average price per square foot = $93
* Average days on market = 39
Active Listings (as of March 27, 2009):
* 5 properties currently for sale
* Prices range from $325,000 to $469,000
* Average list price per square foot = $145
Search All Denver Home Listings
Find your new home right now with our Free Denver Home Search...